Friday, August 24, 2012

Angelina Says Her TNA Depature Was "No Big Fancy Story"

Former TNA Knockout, Angelina Love, aka Angel Williams, has discussed for the first time her departure from TNA revealing that there was “no big scandal” regarding her leaving the company.

Love tells Monday Night Mayhem: “There’s no big fancy story, there’s no scandal. It’s nothing too big. I spoke to all the appropriate people. It was just my time. It was just my time to go. I was there for five years, was a five-time Knockouts Champion and one-time (Knockouts) Tag Team Champ, and did a lot with a lot of people storyline-wise. I guess I accomplished everything you could.”

She adds, however, that she did pitch for new storylines on Impact Wrestling. She say: “Of course, I was always coming up with ideas, and wanting to do more, and trying to be creative, and get myself into this storyline and that storyline. Some things were being talked about, but mutually and completely amicably, we just decided it was my time, and that was it.”

As revealed last week, Love will be heading to the UK in November for Pro-Wrestling: EVE’s second Internet pay per view, EVE 10: WrestleFever.

No comments:

Post a Comment