Saturday, August 4, 2012

Velvet Sky Confirms Departure

So I'm back from vacation and ready to catch up on post writing, starting with Miss Sky's departure from TNA.

Velvet Sky has officially confirmed that she has indeed parted ways with Impact Wrestling.
In a tweet sent out on July 26th, Sky responded to the rumors circulating surrounding her status with the company:
“I have been granted my release by TNA at this time. It’s what’s best for me right now and I wanted to thank TNA and all the fans for their constant support in me. Stay tuned though..”
This news comes just shy of a month after her former Beautiful People team member, Angelina Love, also left the company.

Sky joined TNA in 2007 as a part of then upstart Knockouts Division. She remained with the company for the past five years, eventually going on to win both the Knockouts Championship & Knockouts Tag Team Championships, each on one occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment