Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lady of the Moment and Resident Hoeski

As my wonderfully witty and humurous title suggests, I'm talking about Eve Torres, former Zack Ryder user and John Cena stalker/fan. The lovely former Divas Champ seems to have taken a turn down Badstreet (here's looking at you Michael Hayes) and jumped on the bad girl train. I actually like this side of her. She's doing good mic work, and her attitude is great (well, as a great as a bad attitude can be). I can definitely see Eve going places. I'd love to see Cena turn heel and then him and Eve align with Kane. (Hello WWE Creative, are you listening?) I would send everyone in that office coffee and doughnuts for a month if it happened. Okay, not really, but I'd be so happy. I can just see Cena and Eve dressed in all black and ignoring all the fans. MATCH . MADE . IN . HEAVEN.

She cut a promo trying to apologize and she cried on Cena, then tried to attack him. But she finally "embraced the hate", as Kane says, and let it roll off her like water off a duck's back. Smooth move, Ms. Torres, and you have one beliEVEr in this girl right here.

Everyone's saying how it's so wrong how Eve used Zack. Now, I see where it was wrong and how she took advantage of him, but I can't say I blame her. Hello, she's got every one in the world talking about her because of one promo (which I must say was a very good promo at that) and all that publicity could very well put Eve back in contention for the Divas Championship.

Kane looks better than this cry face.
Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.


One little tip, though, Eve: don't cry in the ring anymore. Your cry face is horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment