Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ring of Honor 10th Anniversary Show!

The following are the advertised matches for Sunday's 10th Anniversary Show in New York :)





 
-Davey Richards and Kyle O'Reilly vs. Eddie Edwards and Adam Cole.

-The Briscoes vs. The Young Bucks for the ROH Tag Titles.

-Jay Lethal vs. Tommaso Ciampa for the ROH TV Title.

-Jimmy Jacobs vs. Kevin Steen.

-Amazing Red and T.J. Perkins vs. Michael Elgin and Roderick Strong.

-Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin vs. Rhett Titus and Kenny King.

-Homicide vs. "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett.

-Steve Corino appearance.



I'm looking forward to the show, even though I won't get to see it. For my hopes, I hope: Eddie and Adam beat Davey and Kyle, The Briscoes beat the Bucks, and Lethal beats Ciampa. The rest I care nothing about.










You can order the pay per view here: http://www.gfl.tv/Events/Fight/Wrestling/Ring_of_Honor__10th_Anniversary_Show/1319




















No comments:

Post a Comment