Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wonder What They're Thinking?


The new Beautiful People?
So on Thursday I saw TNA, and something caught my eye. Namely, Angelina Love and Sarita. I thought "Is TNA trying to make a new version of the Beautiful People??". Not saying Angelina and Sarita wouldn't make a great tag team (they would be awesome), but I don't think they would have the same charisma as the original BP. Personally, I'd love to see Angelina and Velvet Sky get back together as a team and rule the Knockouts again. I mean, come on, when was the last time two Knockouts made a great heel team (minus Rosita and Sarita)?

To me, Velvet is a good singles wrestler, but she works best as a tag team wrestler with someone leading her. Angelina = best team leader in TNA history. But then again, a combination of Angelina Love and Sarita could be the blockbuster tag team of the year in the Knockouts Division. I can see it now, Angelina Love and Sarita win tag team gold! So anyway, I'm interested to see where this team goes in TNA, and I look forward to seeing great things from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment