Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rosita Talks TNA Status

Infrequently seen Knockout, Rosita, has updated fans on her status with TNA, insisting that she is still with the company despite not being used on TV since April.

Rosita, real name Thea Trinidad, told the Busted Open radio show:

Unfortunately it has been awhile, and I know everyone was going crazy a couple weeks ago when it came to me being taking off the knock outs gallery page, but, I will finally tell all of you, I am still with TNA. I will hopefully be brought back soon. I am doing a lot more training and a lot of fresh new things. If I do come, relatively soon back to TNA, there will a new finisher, and a whole new look really. It’s going be very fresh, very new. No matter where you see me, whether it is TNA or independent show you’re going to get all of me and I guarantee you it’s something you’re going to want to see.
 
Rosita also reveals that she looked up to Lita and dedicates her moonsault to her:

Most of them were guys, but there was one female wrestler that I look up to completely, and that’s where my finisher, the moonsault came from, it’s in dedication to Lita. Right off the bat, I remember seeing Rey Mysterio, a long time ago, and he was the one I was like, “wow I want to be just like him!” I want to be the female Rey Mysterio, mask or not I want to do what he can. So Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero, Halloween Havoc 97’ was my favorite match, it was absolutely awesome. I definitely say those two. I always liked Shawn Michaels, there was something about that dance, besides the fact he was amazing, I think when I was younger I was like that dance is awesome, that little shimmy he does with his hips. Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, HBK, and the Hardy’s. When I was younger I went through a little bit of a rocker stage and it was because of them.
 
You can hear Busted Open on Sirius 94, XM 208, and Sports Zone 860.

No comments:

Post a Comment